Saturday, February 1, 2014

KCW Day Five

I decided Lisi Loo needed a cardigan to go with her new floral pants.

I love making little cardigans, especially from large cardigans (hello - it comes with pre-made buttonholes!!).  This project took about an hour exactly - from cutting to photographed on the wall.

Modeling took another day...

...and dinosaur and dolly distractions:

I made one more cardigan today for KCW Day Six that will hopefully get posted tomorrow.  I'm not sure I've got another hour in me for Day Seven this week, but we'll see - maybe I'll rally.  Perhaps a tour of the KCW project pool will inspire me!

Linking up to KCW here.

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the cardigans you whipped out this week! And can we talk about those floral skinnies?!!! I am so in love with them. I have big plans to make some Rita's for O. I even have some happy dotty fabric, can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete