Wednesday, November 13, 2013

First Flurries

Yesterday morning our first snowflakes of the season fell.

I still get a thrill when snow falls.  It feels like magic!  I hope my kids feel that way, too.  I think they do...how could they not?


They only lasted a couple hours - they stopped as we were heading into preschool - but sustained just enough to count.

Credit for this last picture goes to my five year old.  He was trying to imitate my photo above...and ended up with one I like so much more (although there may be a certain amount of mommy-bias involved there).

My camera is pretty old now, and a new one is in my not too distant future (hopefully).  I'm really excited to teach him to use this one once I retire it.   I can't wait to see the world through his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment